A fun snack for school parties or lunch box treats!
Yield: 50 bars
1. Line a jelly roll pan (15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1) with wax paper that's been greased with butter.
2. Heat peanut butter chips, white chocolate chips, corn syrup and margarine in a 3- quart or larger saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly, until melted. Remove from heat.
3. Stir in cereal until evenly coated.
4. Press into pan with the back of a buttered spoon and let sit until slightly firm.
5. Cut into 2 x 1 1/2- inch bars.
Photo and food styling by Webstop
Please note that some ingredients and brands may not be available in every store.