Yield: 8 servings
1. Prepare pie crust according to package directions for two-crust pie using 9-inch pie pan.
2. Heat oven to 400 F. In medium saucepan, combine sugar, 1/2 cup milk, whipping cream and 1/4 cup butter. Cook over medium-low heat until hot and butter is melted, stirring occasionally
3. In small bowl, combine cornstarch and 2 tablespoons milk; blend until smooth. Add to mixture in saucepan; cook 7 minutes or until thickened, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in 1 teaspoon vanilla.
4. In medium bowl, combine apples, flour and cinnamon; mix well. Pour filling into crust-lined pan. Arrange apple mixture evenly over filling. Top with second crust; seal edges and flute. Cut slits in top crust.
5. Bake at 400 F. for 30 to 40 minutes or until golden brown and apples are tender. Cool 30 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine all glaze ingredients; blend until smooth. Pour and spread glaze evenly over warm pie. Refrigerate 1-1/2 hours before serving. To serve, top with Reddi-wip real whipped cream. Store in refrigerator.
Recipe compliments of The Pillsbury Company
Please note that some ingredients and brands may not be available in every store.